Sunday, September 9, 2012

5 PC Towers and 1 Proview Flat Screen - ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED, PRICE IS JUST A GUIDE! +

All Offers Considered!! Please email and ask! I have 5 Computer towers for sale, 1 Flat Proview Screen with side speakers, Keyboard & Mouse. Packard Bell IMedia 5061 (http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/tower-computers/packard-bell-imedia-5061.asp) Phillips MT2000 (http://alatest.co.uk/reviews/desktop-computer-reviews/philips-mt2000/po3-32402789,28/) Patriot 2520 Targa Visionary PCX 3200 (http://www.service.targa.co.uk/faq.php?lang_id=2&baseid=78&artid=654&artdesc=Targa%20Visionary%20PCX%203200%20October%202004&artpic=PCX_3200_145.jpg&serial=&func3=2) All have either pentium 4 or AMD athlon processors ranging from 1.8ghz to 2.5 ghz. There is loads of Memory of different types. Also included is a wireless card, graphics cards, modems, removable media card readers. There are many DVD R/W, CD R/W and CD drives. Also floppy disk drive. Some of the towers have a card reader on the front as well as USB ports. There is loads for the money, all power up well and as far as I know all parts are working, but sold as seen. I deal to be used as spares, or I am sure they will all be in complete working order with a hard drive. I do have 1 30gb Hard Drive that I will also chuck in!! Unfortunately I do not drive, so they are for collection only. I am selling due to lack of space in my flat. If you are interested in just one or two, please contact me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular