Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Phoenix Gold Titanium Limited Edition amp(4 chl) and 15 inch Comp Sub *

Hi, I am selling my Bass which has a Phoenix Gold amp which is a 4 channel, model no Phoenix Gold Titanium 500.4, in as new condition. This is a Limited Edition amp from America not the useless UK amps. Also there is my competition sub which is a 15" and comes with its box which is worth over 100 alone. The bass is crystal clear and makes all the the cars around vibrate. Can be seen working as in in my car at the moment. Paid alot of money for this, but due to my kids gettin older, I need the bootspace. If you are interested in some kick-ass bass then call or text me on 07898901468. No stupid offers please, if you want quality then this is the one. Better than spending few hundred pounds at a time, get it done once and you will never need to upgrade amp or sub. Good Luck Call Adam on 07898901468

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular