Thursday, July 19, 2012

Ainol novo elf 2 bluray +

3 FAULTY PS3 CONTROLLERS NEEDS TO GO ASAP- PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE
One ps3 controller is a chinese replica which works perfectly find but it is hard to use this is because the pads buttons are a little stiff. The second ps3 controller works perfectly find but the charge port does not work so I can not charge it thus it does not work. But some people have parts that can fix this problem. The third controllers problem is that the L1 and L2 buttons do not work so that is its fauld but however you can replace them I think. The 3 controllers altogether I will sell for 20. Chinese replica I will sell for 10 if people want it induvidually The controller with the charging problem I will sell for 6 The controller with the L1 and L2 problem I will sell for 6 But alltogether I will do a good deal of 20

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular