Thursday, June 28, 2012

ACER ASPIRE 8943G LAPTOP - i7 PROCESSOR WITH 1 TB HDD - TOP OF THE RANGE MODEL +

This is for my Acer Aspire 8943g top of the range laptop which is being relisted. It cost me 1300 around 16 months ago. It is fully loaded and features the following top spec - Intel i7 720QM processor, 1.6GHz, 6MB L3 cache, ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5850 up to 4083mb hyper memory, 18.4" full HD 1080p LED LCD screen, 8 GB ram memory, 1000 GB (1TB) HDD, Blu Ray / DVD drive, 5.1 built in sound speakers, Biometric finger print reader, 4 UBS ports, HDMI port, Various other ports - fire wire etc Digital TV with remote, Windows 7 64 bit, Much, much more It also comes with its original box and every extra and manual as well as a blu ray disc (still sealed). There are a couple of minor usage blemishes but this is my own laptop and I have taken good care of it and of course it has been flawless. I am only selling I am moving over to Apple. This is a top spec laptop and is ideal for a media or gaming set up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular