Thursday, June 28, 2012

Packard bell dot s in immaculate condition with box and extra accessories -

Hi All, I got my Packard bell dot s in immaculate condition my wife bought this one for me but I like to stick with my old Sony its brand new almost with box, manual and accessories, keep in mind it’s with nine cell battery not with standard 6 cell battery also got wireless mouse, Original Sleeve, and with recovery discs as well. I installed MS office in it so it’s ready to use the specification are:- Intel Atom N 280 Processor, 1 GB RAM, 250 GB Hard drive, Windows 7 starter pack, webcam more info search on Google it’s a lovely nice machine. NO SCAMMERS NO PAYPAL NO WITHELD CALLS, NO POSTAGE TO ANYWHER I WILL JUST IGNORE THEM AND LASTLY NO SWAPS. You will not be disappointed when you have this machine 170 OVNO. Thanks for Looking

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular