Saturday, June 23, 2012

iPad 64GB + 3GB, Unlocked, Jailbroken, Boxed ?

Ipad 64GB + 3G Unlocked - You can use any SIM including 3 ( Three ) Jailbroken - It means that you can download apps for free ( legally ), i.e. TomTom would cost you 79.99 from App Store and you can download it for free Loads of apps, most of them are for kids Boxed Charger + USB cable Nothing wrong with it! Comes with a case and spare iLuv screen protector And when the deal is done I will tell you how to get internet for 12 months ONLY for 10, not 10 a month, no contract, just 10. Currently using it myself Location - Omagh My mobile is 07912751508 If you want faster response please text me because most of the time I cant talk because I moved not a long time ago and service is terrible here No withheld numbers will be answered Can post Message to scammers: dont waste your time And I will not replied to your own email so please dont ask If you have any questions feel free to ask Thanks for looking

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular